It happens to everyone, eventually. You finish a Series and there isn't a next Series to play! The good news is that more are released every week. Every Tuesday, we get a Limited Edition Series. Most Fridays, Kiwi releases a Regular Quest Series.
When you play daily or more, it can seem like a long time until Tuesday. What will you do in the meantime? Let's start with SiBurning' suggestions.
This could make a fun thread of its own. Let's see...
- Rearrange your town to make it the envy of the west
- Raise a temple or three
- Build some extra houses and buildings for future tonic and silver
- Plant some trees to make the west greener and line your pockets
- Plant some crops to line your pockets and your belly
- Click, click, click away at that apple orchard or wagon train to stock up on silver and tonic
- Cook up some cowboy stew and pioneer pies
- Stock up on boards, bricks, and steel
- Stock up on horseshoes and bridles
- Play another game
- Do some chores
- Write a book
- Catch up on correspondence (or tweet a twit)
- Volunteer for a good cause
- Visit the Sick
- Solve world hunger
Now let's try Raeyin's list.
- Make lots of bricks, steel, and boards
- Upgrade your temples
- Use trees or crops for silver
- Take a screenshot of your canyon and show us on the Wiki
- Ask or answer a question
- Find neighbors and talk to them
OK, pick your favorite activities from either list and have fun!